Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Site Is Closing Down

It's with a heavy heart that I have to announce the closure of this site, it seems the powers that be have taken notice and are going to take down the blog. It sucks really but there's nothing that can be done about it. Blogger is far easier for me to use and now I've got to use something else as my main blog, I guess it'll be Tumblr and Wordpress from here on out. Catch you on the flip side.

Note
This isn't me stopping translating anything, it's just the closure of my blogger site.You can still find me on my Wordpress and Tumblr.

ciaranhillock.tumblr.com
https://chillock.wordpress.com/

7 comments:

  1. Will you make another blog/site to upload your releases?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already been using Tumblr and Wordpress as backups for a while now. I'll add the links to the post:

      ciaranhillock.tumblr.com
      https://chillock.wordpress.com/

      Delete
  2. i just got here from x-girl, i thought this the end, glad you are only moving on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only moving to other blogs, unless they get shut down as well lol. Even if they did I would just find another way.

      Delete
  3. Hello there, I have just checked on your blog and saw this bad news about the closure of your blog. I really am feeling down by this announcement, but after seeing your links of your two new sites, I can't tell you how thankful I'm for your preemptive action. And if there is anything I can help you with, I am more than happy to help you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nice comment. Though hopefully they don't come after the other blogs anytime soon.

      Delete